Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
MGrantvine MGrantvine is offline

Default How do I easily divide an excel list of names/addresses among

Thanks Martin- Someone else had replied as well, and I did finally figure it
out on my own -just had to do some thinking and playing with the columns- and
then sorted a few different ways to get the result I needed. I appreciate
your time!

"MartinW" wrote:

Hi MGrantvine,

I'm sure it will be fairly easy to sort your data, but we
need some more detail as to how your data is formatted
and exactly what result you would like.

For instance are your names, addresses, dates etc all in one
column or are they separated into separate columns.

You say you want them sorted into 6 groups sorted by wedding date.
This is a bit vague can you give more detail as to your requirements.

Awaiting your reply
Martin