JulieD

i'm still having a drink :)

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Didn't we do well Julie (not!) :-)

Bob

"JulieD" wrote in message
Hi Neils

glad it's solved - (time for a drink?)

Cheers
JulieD

"N. Foldager" wrote in message
Hi Bob and Julie,

Thank you very much for your kind answers.

Julie, I use Office 2003

Right after my last post, I got a message from a Danish NG which gave
me
the
solution:

In the menu, I selected the path:

Hjaelp (Help) -- Microsoft Excel Hjaelp -- Indholdsfortegnelse
(Contents)
--
Microsoft Excel Visual Basic Reference -- Microsoft Excel Object
Model

At thgat point, I got the message, that this help file was not

installed.
If I wanted to install it?

Yes, thank you, please install it (you bloody ...).

The something was installed from the hard drive.

And Microsoft Excel Object Model was there!

(Strange, all options were set to "Install" in the origonal Office
installation, and I have checked this in connection with this problem.)

*Now* I can find Microsoft Excel Object
Model by a search on "excel object model" from inside VB
Editor, as stated in my textbook.

The path:

Hjaelp Microsoft Excel Hjaelp Indholdsfortegnelse
Microsoft Excel Visual Basic Reference Microsoft Excel Object Model

is easier than the search and works both from outside (in Excel) and
inside
VB
Editor.

Puuuuhhh