Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Irene V in NJ Irene V in NJ is offline

Default My sheet tabs disappeared with entered data. Can it be restore

Thank you. Wonders will never cease. Just a suggestion to go to task bar,
did it.
I clicked in the empty space, and all sheet tabs appeared. Would like to
know more about it, but meanwhile - it's OK.
Irene V in NJ

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

FormatSheetUnhide is most likely grayed out because you have no sheets hidden
or you have the workbook protected under ToolsProtectionProtect Workbook.

When you open the workbook only one worksheet shows up and has no sheet
tab...correct?

ToolsOptionsVIEW has Sheet Tabs checked.......correct?

Try CTRL + PageUp and CTRL + PageDown.

Any different sheets show up?

The last version without multi-sheets was Excel 4.0 so I doubt you converted
that far back.

If the data is not sensitive you could email the workbook to my personal
address, not to the group.

Change the DOT and AT to unmunge.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:52:01 -0700, Irene V in NJ
wrote:

Thanks for answering. I should have explained more. in Tools - Options =
General = Sheet tabs is checked. Under Format - sheet - Unhide is grayed
out, so I cannot access. When I open workbook - only one workbook shows up
with no sheet tabs, where I have related data, I tried to go page up or down,
but sheet tabs are not there . I wonder if Excel 2003 converted to older
version where sheet tabs were not existant?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

You say "sheet tabs disappeared"

Do you see anything when you open the workbook?

One worksheet or nothing?

If you go to ToolsOptionsView is "sheet tabs" unchecked?

If so, check it.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:21:02 -0700, Irene V in NJ <Irene V in
wrote:

I am using MSOffice 2003, Excel, for couple months. Entered lots of data,
using
sheet tabs for coordinated data. However, suddenly, when opened my
worksheets, the sheet tabs disappeared. Therefore my data is not accessible.
Did I lose it, or can it be resotred? If so, how?