JulieD

Hi Neils

did you try just 'objects'

also which ver of excel are you using

Regards
JulieD

"N. Foldager" wrote in message
Bob Phillips:

You want

Microsoft Excel Objects

Thank you, Bob.

I tried to search for "Microsoft Excel Objects" in VB Editor. I got a long
list, but no "Microsoft Excel Objects"; not even a single one with
"Excel".

Would you be so kind as to bend in light tubes for me: which search term
should I use, and what should the search result look like?

Or do you know another way to get to Microsoft Excel Objects (Model) ?

I very much appreciate your help as I'm getting desperate.

Best regards,

Niels

Would you be so kind as toOK

--

HTH

RP

"N. Foldager" <N. wrote in message
In a textbook I read that this object model is found by a search in the
Visual Basic
Editor using the term "excel object model". The search should return
"Microsoft Excel Object Model".

However, the search returns:

Microsoft Form Object Model (Forms)
Microsoft Office Object Model (Office)
Data Access Object Model for Microsoft Jet Workspaces
Data Access Object Model for OBDCDirect Workspaces
Object Model for Microsoft Forms (Forms)

but *not* "Microsoft Excel Object Model".

How then can I find this model?

I very much appreciate any help on this.

Best regards,
N. Foldager