Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default How do i increase the height of the worksheet tab in Excel?

No can do unless you change windows settings. But you can grab the bar at
the left of the bottom scroll bar and move it more to the right.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"DailyExcelUser" wrote in message
I really would like to increase the height of the worksheet tab at the
bottom
of the screen. I have so many tabs and hate scrolling. Would rather have
the width of that bar be 2 or 3 rows in height. Is there a way to do
this.
I thought for sure i had seen this done before, just cant figure how to do
it.