Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Richard Buttrey Richard Buttrey is offline

Default How do i increase the height of the worksheet tab in Excel?

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 08:08:02 -0700, DailyExcelUser
wrote:

I really would like to increase the height of the worksheet tab at the bottom
of the screen. I have so many tabs and hate scrolling. Would rather have
the width of that bar be 2 or 3 rows in height. Is there a way to do this.
I thought for sure i had seen this done before, just cant figure how to do it.

The Worksheet tab sizes are determined by the system's Scrollbar size.

Go to the System Control panel and open up the Display Properties
window. Choose the "Appearance" tab and then the scrollbar item. You
can now set this to a differnt size and apply the change.

The downside is that because this is a windows property rather than
merely an Excel property, you'll have wider scroll bars everywhere.

HTH

__
Richard Buttrey
Grappenhall, Cheshire, UK