Old September 11th 06, 04:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DailyExcelUser DailyExcelUser is offline

Default How do i increase the height of the worksheet tab in Excel?

I really would like to increase the height of the worksheet tab at the bottom
of the screen. I have so many tabs and hate scrolling. Would rather have
the width of that bar be 2 or 3 rows in height. Is there a way to do this.
I thought for sure i had seen this done before, just cant figure how to do it.