Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Carlo Carlo is offline

Default list that alphabetizes itself w/each new name

try following:
put this macro in the worksheet with the list:
'--------------------------------

If Target.Column = 2 Then '2 means column B
Range("B2:B15000").Select

Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("B2"), Order1:=xlAscending, Header:=xlGuess, _
OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, _
DataOption1:=xlSortNormal

hope that helps

Cheers Carlo

"rijisaac" wrote:

How do I make a customer list that alphabetizes itself with each new entry?
I need to have individual sheets for each customer ( the main issue is that
visit dates must be documented, whether on indivual sheets of on the same as
for all customers.
thank you