Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dan dan is offline

Default Send spreadsheet as email message

I am using Excel with Office 2000 SBE. I want to send a spreadsheet as an
email message. When I choose "Send To", it adds the fields at the top of the
sheet for "To", "CC," etc. I can choose a name from my Outlook Express
contact list. However, when I press Send, it pauses as though it's sending
the message, but it never gets sent. There's nothing in my Sent Items folder,
and the recipient never gets anything. A month or two ago I was able to do
this without any problems. Since then, I've had to reinstall Office. What am
I missing?

Dan