Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brondero Brondero is offline

Default How do I remove an unwanted check box from an Excel spread sheet?

I copied some data from a website and without intending to brought a check
box with the data. I have tried to remove it but can't. Deleting cells or
even the row the box is in doesn't do it. Years ago I had to create forms on
a job and at the time knew how to create check boxes. But I can't find a
Forms Creation tab in my present version of Excel (Microsoft Office 2003).
Can anyone help me? I'd really like to get the check box out of my spread
sheet. Thanks.