Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PCLIVE PCLIVE is offline

Default urgently required help

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to do.

If you mean you're supposed to take the number under "W" and multiply it by
3, and then add it to the number under "D", then you could use this type of
formula.

=(C2*3)+D2

This formula assumes that "25" under "W" is in C2.

"Philomena" <u26014@uwe wrote in message news:659bda4639b55@uwe...
Please can someone help me I`am desparate!!!!!!

I`am doing an assignment for an exam in excel spreadsheets, I have not
been
shown how to do a formula
for a football table, please look at example of the table .

Team P W D L GF GA GD Pts
Arsenal 38 25 8 5 74 34 40 ?

points for a win is 3 drawn 1 lost 0

would be fantastic if someone can help me asap need to complete by late
friday 1st september