Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Richard Buttrey Richard Buttrey is offline

Default Testing someones skillz...

Why not point him in the direction of this group and suggest he
responds to a sample of the postings.

It will quickly become obvious from other replies wherein lie his
strengths (or weaknesses).

Rgds

On 31 Aug 2006 10:38:20 -0700, "ChuckF"
wrote:

I am trying to determine the level of Excel knowledge for someone I
recently started working with. I would like to put together some sort
of "test" which will show me what he knows. Is anyone aware of a test
like this (say online, or downloadable), or does anyone have any
suggestions as to what I could test him on?

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

__
Richard Buttrey