Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Testing someones skillz...

You could maybe gather together some of the (simpler) questions posed
in these newsgroups and use these as the basis of a test - rather like
"How would you solve these problems ?"

Hope this helps.

Pete

"ChuckF" wrote:

I am trying to determine the level of Excel knowledge for someone I
recently started working with. I would like to put together some sort
of "test" which will show me what he knows. Is anyone aware of a test
like this (say online, or downloadable), or does anyone have any
suggestions as to what I could test him on?

Any help would be great.

Thanks!