Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Excel Invoice Template

Tom
I would just assign it to a button on a Toolbar so's I had control over when an
invoice gets a number.

But if you wish it to be automatic upon opening..........

Call it from a Workbook_Open sub in Thisworkbook module or the Auto_Open sub in
a general module.

Gord

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 08:42:03 -0600, Tom Hall wrote:

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 16:28:59 -0700, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca
wrote:

The sequential numbering requires the Numbering Toolbar or to be loaded and
visible.

There is also a macro in the INVOICE.XLT module "Macros" named AssignNumbers()

You can run that to assign a unique number so you don't really need the
Numbering Toolbar.

Good stuff. Got it working.

Is there a way to make the AssignNumbers() macro autorun every time I use
the invoice template to create a new worksheet?

File = New = worksheet using INVOICE.XLT

Tom