Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default scatter plots with multiple series

Hi,

If you place your x values in the first column, each set of y values in
subsequent columns. On the 2nd step of the chart wizard make sure series
data is plotted in Columns. This should produce multiple series with
each sharing the 1st column as its x values.

Cheers
Andy

Kat wrote:
I am trying to plot in excel a scatter plot with mulitple xy settings..All
the x setting are time. I am wondering if there is a way with in excel to
select the columns and then plot them accordingly

Thanks

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info