Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
WLMPilot WLMPilot is offline

Default How to printout only selected rows and columns

Under FILE on the menu, choose PAGE SETUP Sheet. You should see two
used the row option, buth if the headers were in column A, I would put A:A in
the Column option. Then highlight what continues columns I wanted to print
and the appropriote headers in column A would print. Maybe you just have to
enter 1 for the Row if you want row 1 to print as stated.

Les

"Gina Meyer" wrote:

Hi all.

here's my problem:

I have a sheet with headers: first name, surname, address1, address2,
someotherstuff
I would like to select some rows (continous) and appropriate columns
(continous) and get a simple printout of the selected data. ... for now
Later I would like to fomat this data in order to get proper labels as
prints.

I am sorry ... I haven't a clou how to start this reasonably and would
appreciate your help !!

TIA

Gina