Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Control Tool Box

No, I mean that it responds to events, things that happen. For instance, if
it is a commndbutton, there is a click event associated with it and you can
code that event. A combobox has a click event, but it also has a change
event. You can code to both. Because the controls have programmable events,
it offers greater flexibility.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Epinn" wrote in message
Thanks, but don't understand "event" at all. Are you talking about VBA,
macro etc.?

I would like to be able to read about some examples.

Epinn

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
It is a collection of worksheet controls that are event driven. If you
select one and then draw it on a worksheet, double-click the object and

you
will be taken to a template event procedure for that control.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Epinn" wrote in message

I want to learn how to use the elements (e.g. command button, option

button,
combo box etc.) in the control tool box. Can someone point me to some
articles/tutorial? Don't seem to have much luck with help? What is

the
control tool box for anyway?

Thanks.

Epinn