Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GurlRossGurl GurlRossGurl is offline

Default Table sort

Quick and easy rule...concatenate and compare. Vlookup and Hlookup is your
friend.

"hijack" wrote:

I am new at using MS Excel 2000. My spreadsheet comprises amongst other
data,six columns whose content comprises positive integers range in value
from 1 to 50. I would like to do the following :
1 Sort each row in ascending order in the table, at one go.
2 Determine the frequency of appearance of these integers. ie In the total
listing, 3 appeared 100 times,34 appeared 20 times etc.
3 Determine whether any row of integers has been duplicated in this o other
tables.
--
Thanks for the help
Jack