Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default can't use scrollbars on large spreadsheet, they bounce back

I'm not sure what the problem is - I suggest that you clear the cell
formats first and see if you still have the problem. I use XL2000,
sometimes with files of 25Mb, but have not encountered this problem.
I'm not sure how "sticky" scrollbars relate to you using the arrow keys
to move around.

Pete

Hayden Lee wrote:
Hi, Pete,
Thanks, but I can't find anything to help with the problem with the scroll
bars. I now understand why we got the "too many cell formats" before and we
can correct that, but the scrollbars still "stick."
Hayden

"Pete_UK" wrote:

Hayden,

do a Google search of "too many cell formats" and you will see lots of
postings about this.

Hope this helps.

Pete

Hayden Lee wrote:
we have to use arrow keys to manuever spreadsheet. very large spreadsheet,
last year got error message of "too many cell formats." questions:
1. would it make a difference to move up to v. 2003 (on 2000 now)
2. what is causing problems
3. what else can be done to resolve this problem
thanks