Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Hayden Lee Hayden Lee is offline

Default can't use scrollbars on large spreadsheet, they bounce back

Hi, Pete,
Thanks, but I can't find anything to help with the problem with the scroll
bars. I now understand why we got the "too many cell formats" before and we
can correct that, but the scrollbars still "stick."
Hayden

"Pete_UK" wrote:

Hayden,

do a Google search of "too many cell formats" and you will see lots of
postings about this.

Hope this helps.

Pete

Hayden Lee wrote:
we have to use arrow keys to manuever spreadsheet. very large spreadsheet,
last year got error message of "too many cell formats." questions:
1. would it make a difference to move up to v. 2003 (on 2000 now)
2. what is causing problems
3. what else can be done to resolve this problem
thanks