Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Excel Invoice Template

That's because I took the password off the file I sent you.

That's the reason I sent it to you.

If you want to use your own file, enter this password to view the VBA project.

chzdood

Remove the protection if you choose.

Gord

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 08:40:14 -0600, Tom Hall wrote:

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:46:42 -0700, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca
wrote:

Tom

ALT + F11 to open Visual Basic Editor.

CTRL + r to open Project Explorer.

Select the INVOICE project and expand it.

Expand Modules.

D-click on Module1

Run the macro found there to make Template Information sheet visible. If you
wish to leave it visible, you must re-save the workbook as a Template(*.xlt)

I was able to do this with the template you sent me, but not with the one
I've been using - the one that includes all of my customization. For some
reason, accessing just about any component of the workbook produces a
prompt for a password.

Tom

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP