Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Epinn Epinn is offline

Default dropdown list to a page in worksheet

Hi,

Since you used the term "drop down list," I would like to highlight the
following links. However, the purpose is for data entry/validation. I am
not surprised if your approach may have to be something very different - a
formula/procedure plus hyperlink? I'll let the experts fill in the blank.

Please note that I had to use INDIRECT() in the case of referencing a
**different** workbook (as per the second link above).

Thank you for the question and I am sure I can learn something here.

Epinn

"Jared" wrote in message
I have a list of names in worksheet1
I have a Page for each name in Worksheet2
I need to creat a dropdown list in worksheet2 of names in worksheet1 which
will allow me to jump to his specific page.

how do i do this?

Thanks,
Jared