Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Excel Invoice Template

Ignore all that crap and just change the path in Template Information!B3

See my other post to access Template Information sheet.

Gord

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:03:54 -0600, Tom Hall wrote:

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 10:41:42 -0700, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca
wrote:

I have since managed to change the path to INVDB.XLS.

A sheet named Template Information was xlveryhidden.

I unhid it and changed the path in a cell that is linked to the pathname in F32
of the "Customize your Invoice" sheet.

Yes. That's the cell in "Customize your Invoice" that I was referring to.
When I attempt to change the value in that cell, I get a warning:

"Template Wizard Database

YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE DATABASE LOCATION FROM THIS CELL. To use a different
database, use the Template Wizard to create it. For more information about
the Template Wizard Database, click Template Help on the Invoice Toolbar.

Continue? Yes No Cancel"

There is no Invoice Toolbar. Never has been.

I still don't know what you're doing there.

Tom