Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Excel Invoice Template

Tom

ALT + F11 to open Visual Basic Editor.

CTRL + r to open Project Explorer.

Select the INVOICE project and expand it.

Expand Modules.

D-click on Module1

Run the macro found there to make Template Information sheet visible. If you
wish to leave it visible, you must re-save the workbook as a Template(*.xlt)

As far as the Template Wizard goes...............download the installation file
which produces a file named WZTEMPLT.XLA

Store that in your Office11\Library folder.

Open Excel and the INVOICE.XLT I sent you.

ToolsAdd-ins. Checkmark at Template Wizard with Data Tracking.

Gord

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:58:03 -0600, Tom Hall wrote:

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 10:55:52 -0700, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca
wrote:

That should read..........

A sheet named Template Information in INVOICE.XLT was xlveryhidden.

There's a sheet in the template you sent me that says "Customize your
Invoice", which has been there from the beginning and wasn't hidden.

If you're talking about a third sheet in the template -- how exactly did
you access it? I can't seem to find it in the template you sent me.

You also haven't told me how you managed to get the Template Wizard to
install and work in Excel 2003, because as far as I've been able to
determine from my own research, you need the Template Wizard in order to do
things like change the path to INVDB.XLS.

Tom

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP