Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tom Hall Tom Hall is offline

Default Excel Invoice Template

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:59:36 -0700, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca
wrote:

Tom

I have a copy of the older version of INVOICE.XLT from xl97 along with the
associated INVDB.XLS

I can provide these to you through email if you desire.

I have sent you an email about this.

Only problem I found was that the INVDB.XLS is expected to be in

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Library and would not work if in the

default Office11\Library folder at

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Library

So...I just created the folder and stuck INVDB.XLS in there.

I think the only way to change the location of INVDB.XLS is to use the
Template Wizard -- which appears to no longer exist for Excel 2003 :-(

Tom

--
remove .spoo to reply by email