Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default wrapping text and vlookup

You sure that the text isn't wrapping?

Could it be that the rowheight isn't expanding?

If you adjust the rowheight manually, do you see your wrapped text?

Aaron wrote:

Hi

Bit of a strange one this, I have a vlookup formula that returns long text
strings. I'd like to have the cells wrap the text when necessary, however
excel won't apparently allow this to happen - with the wrap text box checked
the text doesn't wrap. Does anyone know if this is a result of the use of the
vlookup, and is there any way around it?

Thanks

--

Dave Peterson