Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tom Hall Tom Hall is offline

Default Excel Invoice Template

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:59:36 -0700, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca
wrote:

Tom

I have a copy of the older version of INVOICE.XLT from xl97 along with the
associated INVDB.XLS

I can provide these to you through email if you desire.

Are you saying that you use this template in Excel 2003 and that it still
prompts the user to save data to INVDB.XLS on closing the workbook?

Only problem I found was that the INVDB.XLS is expected to be in

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Library and would not work if in the

default Office11\Library folder at

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Library

I was able to modify the template using Excel 2000 to specify a different
location for INVDB.XLS. Trouble is, I can't remember now how I did it.

So...I just created the folder and stuck INVDB.XLS in there.

Now, if I could just get the Invoice Numbering toolbar to open.

I load TMPLTNUM.XLA but the toolbar does not show up anywhere.

I've never seen this file in either Excel 2000 or 2003.

Tom

--
remove .spoo to reply by email