Kcurtis

Default Auto update entire columns / rows???

I have a list of names in a specific worksheet using the list manager. I
want to have the same list in another worksheet with out having to copy and
paste each entry. Can I have two columns of information in seperate
worksheets that auto update each other. For example if I have List A and B
with Bill, Bob and Joe already in them and I add the name Frank to List A can
I have Excel add Frank's name to its List B as well with out me having to do
any extra work each time??? What funtions or formulas would I be using?

List A List B
Bill Bill
Bob Bob
Joe Joe