Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kassie kassie is offline

Default Excel Conditional Formatting - Two Dates Comparison

Yes you can?

You would use Formula is, iso cell value =
Use the formula =AND($L$3="",$A$3+7<TODAY())in conditional formatting in A3.
Set your pattern for this condition. Now use the painter to drag to the
other cells you want to highlight.

" wrote:

Hi all,

I have a date in Cell A3. I also have a date in cell L3. What I need to
do is this: If the date in Cell A3 is more than 7 days old (from
today's date) and and cell L3 is blank or empty, I need to highlight
the entire row. Can I do this using conditional formatting?

Thanks so much!