Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Lancashire Lass Lancashire Lass is offline

Default Multiple pages open when I open Excel

I was working away in Excel and thought I had clicked the Save icon on
the standard toolbar. At that point the block of figures I had been
working on became highlighted (I wasn't using any formulae) I then
closed the Excel programme and tried to open it again and this time
multiple pages opened each was a copy and each highlighted in the same
way! Can ayone explain what I did wrong? I just want to save, close and
open normally.

--
Lancashire Lass