Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ori Ori is offline

Default Excel crashes when trying to save.

Hello all,

I have a pretty complicated worksheet iv been working on. It has about
10 sheets in, and many many macros, and uses a DDE interface to connect
to a different program.

Yesterday, I finished working on it, saved, and went to bed.
Today, iv opened it up, but without me even changing a thing, it wont
let me save at all. Neither "Save As" with a different name, or the
regular save is working. I tried moving it to a different computer, and
it doesnt save there either.

It says excel has crashed, and asks me if I would like to send an error
report.

I dont understand it, as I changed nothing since the last save
yesterday (which worked fine).

Does anyone have any suggestions?

--
Ori