Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
hustla7 hustla7 is offline

Default Ticker Boxes

I've got a mortgage lender database system in excel and i have a field
in which to input the amount of monthly payments made so far by a
client. I want to have a ticker box with that field, but the only way
in which i can link them to cells is to go one by one through each
record going through 'LinkedCell' which is seriously long when i have
over 150 records. I also want to be able to make a macro (or something
like that) which will create a new ticker box linked to the cell
everytime i insert a new record somewhere? any time- saving
suggestions? Thanx a lot for your time!

--
hustla7
hustla7's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37760