Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kyoshirou kyoshirou is offline

Default dynamic filling

I have this template to output my information. For example:

Number Product Name Region Product Code
1 Apple EU CA01
2 Agilent US CA02
3 Analog AP CA03
4 Intel US CI01
5 Ice-cream AP C102
6 India EU CI03
7 Bausch AP CB01
8 Broadcom EU CB02
9 Boxer US CB03
10 Border US CB04

Name, Product Name, Region & Product Code is the title of each column.
The Product Code comprise of 2 letters. The first letters will always a €śC€ť.
The second letter will be the same as the first letter of the actual Product
Name, followed by a 2 digital running ascending number.
Example:
Product Name: Product Code:

AAA CA01
AGG CA02
BAA CB01
CCC CC01
If I were to add in more product name, it will be quite troublesome right?
Therefore, I am thinking if there is a way to write a coding to let me,
whenever I filled in the product name & Region data, the new product name &
Region data will auto save inside my template. Also, the Number & Product
Code (such that the first letter will always map according to the 1st letter
Product Name, also its running ascending number) will auto generate.

thanks advance
kyo