Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sandi Sandi is offline

Default PivotTable Nightmare

I go in and select my range when I start the wizard. I don't understand how
it can keep dropping when I refresh. What is a dynamic range formula?
--
Sandi Gardner

"Ken Wright" wrote:

Kind of hard to diagnose with limited info. If you refresh and lose U-Z and
then right-click on the pivot table and choose Pivottable wizard / Back,
what range do you see selected? Is it all your data? If not then how does
your data get selected, ie is it by any chance a dynamic range formula?

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Sandi" wrote in message
Everytime I refresh my pivot table it keeps dropping part of information
on
my spreadsheet. I have a list of agencies in alphabetical order and each
time I refresh it will drop letters U-Z. I have had to recreate the
pivot
table numerous times to fix the problem. Any help would be appreciated.
Sandi Gardner