Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ed ed is offline

Default I need to protect individual cells in Excel like Supercalc did.

In the cells you want protected go to the Format Menu and
Format/Cells/Protect and/or Hidden You can mark as many cells as you
want in one operaation. Then protect the worksheet. Only the
cells you formatted will be Hidden/Protected.

ed

cells in my Excel spreadsheet. The old SuperCalc
allowed me to protect my formulas so i could not accidentally overwrite or
delete them.

I've tried many times to figure it out. it only allows me to protect a
whole file. this is usless to me.

Please change this feature or let me know how.
Thanks.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.