Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tima Tima is offline

Default How can I set excel to automatically insert rows

Thanks for the info so far. I am unable to figure out how to "link" the rows.
"RagDyeR" wrote:

Some folks create the "Totals" row a 1,000 or so rows below the last data
row.
Then, they just insert an additional row right before or after the header
row.
They *link* this extra row to the "Totals" row to display the totals and
*freeze* it together with the header row for a perpetual display of labels
and amounts.
--

HTH,

RD

"Tima" wrote in message
I have a running worksheet to account for expenses and deposits. At the
bottom of the sheet are the total values. I have to keep "inserting" rows
move the values further down the sheet.