Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Brian Brian is offline

Default Sorting a six digit number by terminal digit

Howdy All,

I have record information in a spreadsheet that contains terminal digit
record numbers.

Terminal digit is a filing system that uses 3 sets of 2 numbers, example 12
34 56. But the system works kind of in reverse, 56 is the first number you
look at, then 34, then 12.

I have these record numbers in column B. I need to sort them by terminal
digit, meaning by the last 2 numbers first, then by the middle 2, and lastly
by the first 2.

Can someone help me out with a simple solution?

Thanks,
Brian