Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sandi Sandi is offline

Default MAJOR Worksheet Dilemma

I have a spreadsheet that will end up containing 6 worksheets. In each
worksheet there are sets of questions and hold answers of either a 1, 2, 3,
or NA. I know that I can use a CountIF function to count all the 1's, 2's
and such, but i have to have 4 seperate columns for each. Is there a way to
use an IF function with a Count function to do this easier...such as
IF(G1:G215=1,Count.....) at this point I get lost!! What I am trying to do
is create a PivotChart that will show the differences between the 1, 2, 3,
and NA answers for each of these questions for each worksheet. ANY HELP
WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
--
Sandi Gardner