Ken Wright

You need to get rid of those merged cells. They cause nothing but grief,
and the same effect can usually be had by using Format / Cells / Alignment
tab / Horizontal / centre across selection.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Peter Jefferson" <Peter wrote in
message ...
I have at least 4 columbs and an varable amount of rows to deal with.

Trying to sort my data by first columb only I get error message of:
requires the merged cells to be identically sized.

I then formatedd all rows heights to 14 and columd widths to 9.
Received same error message. Any insight please?