Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
PA PA is offline

Default A Linking Problem

Assume I have a column of numbers, in a file named Source. (range is B2:B10).
These cells are linked to a column in a file named Destination(range is
E2:E10).
If I add a new row 5 to the source, is there a way I can get the previously
linked cells in Destination to continue to display the correct values.
After adding the new row 5 in source, rows in Destination below row 5
display values from rows below (in the Source file).
I hope this is not too confusing a question (I am confused).
If it of importance, the linking was done using Paste Link in the Paste
Special dialog.
Thanks.