Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mr BT Mr BT is offline

Default I am looking for the author of this script

Some months ago I asked for help with a script, to traspose several records
listed in column A. Each record would be separated by an empty row. Row 1
was to be empty as well.

I have lost track of the author's name over the time I've used this script
and I want to correct that. I would like your help to find the author so I
can give him/her proper credit/recognition.

The script is as follows:

' Purpose: Transposes cells from column A and sorts for each record
' Additional Comments: This is most useful when files are received where
database appears on more than one line for the same record
'
'
'
Dim myRng As Range
Dim myArea As Range
'
With Worksheets("transpose")
Set myRng = Nothing
On Error Resume Next
Set myRng = .Range("a:a").Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstan ts)
On Error GoTo 0
'
If myRng Is Nothing Then
MsgBox "No Values in this worksheet!"
Exit Sub
End If
'
For Each myArea In myRng.Areas
myArea.Copy
myArea.Cells(1).Offset(0, 1).PasteSpecial Transpose:=True
Next myArea
'
On Error Resume Next
.Range("b:b").Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks) .EntireRow.Delete
.Columns(1).Delete
On Error GoTo 0
End With

End Sub