Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KC KC is offline

Default how to Export data from Quickbooks into formulated excel spreadshe

QB PRO 2002
Excel 2003

Every month I enter Credit card deposit data manually in a formulated SS.

I enter the same data when entering orders in QB. In QB I created a
customized sales report. It displays almost the same exact data as the
report above. The totals for each report have come up the same for the last
three months.

Unfortunately the Sales Report in QB can only display so much, the report
functionality is limited and there is no way to recreate the SS formt there.
We would like to be able to export the QB data into the exisitng formulated
excel SS. The SS report is more robust and has more detail.

I know I can export into a blank Excel SS, but what about formulated ones.