Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Adding pinned arrows to a chart

Drawn shapes are not pinned to specific chart positions, and sometimes move
on their own even if the data or axes don't change. However, you can use
drawn shapes as custom data markers, and they will move with the axis
scales:

http://PeltierTech.com/Excel/Charts/PointAtPoints.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"RealRaven" wrote
in message ...

I've tried that. It sure becomes a nice arrow. And I can get it to scale
with the entire chart, but not with the axis. If my x-axis is from 0 to
10 and I draw an arrow right at x=5. Then scale my x-axis to be 0 to
20, the arrow will point at 10, not 5 as I want.

--
RealRaven