Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marko Marko is offline

Default Multiple filters in same column

Thanks Dave.
Can you please explain how the Data|List would work?
Cheers,
Mark

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

You only get one data|filter|autofilter per worksheet. It can have lots of
columns--but only one range can be filtered at any time.

But if you're running xl2003, you may find Data|List a nice option.

Marko wrote:

Hi,

I have a worksheet which contains different sections of data, on which I
would like to filter. The problem is, the data I'm interested in, is all
contained in the same column (has to be like this.) I would like the ability
(for example) to sort A1-A20, A30-A38, A45-A54...(each section having it's
own drop down filter list.) Is this possible?

Thanks,
Mark O

--

Dave Peterson