Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
pepper76 pepper76 is offline

Default Including data in data table but not charting as a series or p

I should clarify.
My series includes both monthly and YTD totals. Is there something
different I should do in order to print the YTD totals in the data table, but
not have the YTD totals graphed in the table?

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Or use "None" for line, marker, area, etc.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"HEK" wrote in message
Hi:
One option is to can make the data series for YTD invisible by choosing
the
same colours for the data as for the background.
HTH,
Henk

"pepper76" wrote:

I need to chart monthly totals including YTD. When I include YTD in the
data
table, then the wizard also charts YTD totals as a series or point. How
can
I see the YTD totals in the data table but NOT include it in the charting
of
my other monthly totals from the data table?