Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default I'm in a strange situation. Need your help/advice!

Is it being used in data validation, conditional formatting or a name?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"CiprianPopaSK"
wrote in message
news:CiprianPopaSK.2bv7b3_1154441706.0593@excelfor um-nospam.com...

Hi,

I am encountering a strange situation with my Excel 2000. I have a
public function, in a module in the VBA project associated with my
workbook. But I'm not calling it from nowhere inside the code, or from
other macros - it is not being referred anywhere in the workbook. Yet,
after I make a slight change in code and not save my changes, when I
return to the workbook and select a value from any cell with a
validation-list (regardless of the sheet where it resides), that
particular function is being executed!! How can that be possible? If
someone can help me with suggestions/ideas, please don't let me stop
you.

Thanks.

--
CiprianPopaSK