Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JR Hester JR Hester is offline

Default Control IP movement

Am designing a spreadsheet template to consolidate daily operations
information into a one page report. Have tried using Word forms with fields
which does a great job of controlling the order of the data entry when
locked, however in Word2000 generating calculations is frustrating in a
locked form.

In Excel, here is my stumbling block. I need to automate movement from cell
to cell, cells for data entry are not lined up continously. Is there a
simple method of positioning insertion point in cell G5, then moving to cell
K3 after data is entered into G5, and so forth?

I have approximately 50 cells for data entry in this little spreadsheet. Any
pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Help will be graciously appreciated.