Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Alan Alan is offline

Default If TODAY = [Certain Date in Row], Highlight this row?

Have a look at conditional Formatting. Format Conditional Formatting on
the tool bar at the top of the screen. Check it out in 'Help'
Regards,
Alan.
"sasquatchbill"
wrote in message
news:sasquatchbill.2bmbv5_1154027714.2363@excelfor um-nospam.com...

I'm tracking a bunch of my little projects/tasks via an excel file. It
has their "Production Date" as a column, and I was wondering if it
would be possible to highlight them in RED or something if it's 90+
after the date listed in Production Date.

So, here's the logic I'm thinking, in pseudocode form: (Assume the row
is 1, and Prod Date is Col. A.)

If (TODAY = A1+90)
A.BackgroundHighlight == RED

Yeah it's kinda java pseudo code, but I did it just so you knew exactly
what I was trying to do

Is it possible, and if so, how?

--
sasquatchbill