Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Hugh Hoffman Hugh Hoffman is offline

Default detect cells with links

Yes, and it will show me the linked workbook only if I place my cursor on the
appropriate cell, on the cell that has the link with that workbook, if I do
not place myself on the corresponding cell, I have not found I way to detect
which cells contain such type of linkage

"tim m" wrote:

Have you looked at 'Tools'...'formula auditing'....then trace precedants and
dependants?

"Hugh Hoffman" wrote:

How can I detect on an excel workbook which cell have links(formula =) to
other workbooks without have to put my cursor on top of each linked cell. I
have had a hard time finding this cells. I can see the links by choosing Edit
then links, and excel will display list of links, but it does not specify
which cells contain those links