Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tim m tim m is offline

Default Need formula to figure out percentage of change for 5 years

Can you elaborate a bit? you have 5 cells with student hours, 1 for each
year. you have a cell with the average of these cells. What are you wanting
to compare to get the percentage? the average divided by?

"klhering" wrote:

I have an excel project that lists student hours for 5 seperate years then I
have an average column, my problem now is that I need to add a column with a
5 year percentage change. Does anyone know what formula I could use for this?

Thanks